Friday, June 5, 2009

First Post

Welcome to the Blog for Carter Camp CCI. What’s with the name? Well, I raise puppies for Canine Companions for Independence (CCI) and often puppy sit other CCI pups... so sometimes my house seems like a puppy camp. Each puppy that I raise for CCI stays with me for about 14-16 months starting at 8 weeks old. Then she goes off to advance training (or Puppy College).

Puppy #8 will be arriving in 3 weeks. Her name is Fantasia. Her mother is Dara (puppy #6). We got to visit Dara and Fantasia last week.


Puppy #5, Brianne, didn't like puppy college so she came home to be a camp counselor. Right now we don't have any puppies visiting us, so Brianne only has Tigger to hang out with.


1 comment:

  1. Not long now before Fantasia comes home! I can't wait to "meet" here and hear about her adventures!

    Coreena and 8 month old CC'ed Eva (kidney failure)

    ReplyDelete